Deprecated: iconv_set_encoding(): Use of iconv.input_encoding is deprecated in /home2/rabbitnc/public_html/myxo/application/libraries/Engine/Application.php on line 314

Deprecated: iconv_set_encoding(): Use of iconv.output_encoding is deprecated in /home2/rabbitnc/public_html/myxo/application/libraries/Engine/Application.php on line 315

Deprecated: iconv_set_encoding(): Use of iconv.internal_encoding is deprecated in /home2/rabbitnc/public_html/myxo/application/libraries/Engine/Application.php on line 316

Deprecated: iconv_set_encoding(): Use of iconv.input_encoding is deprecated in /home2/rabbitnc/public_html/myxo/application/modules/Core/Bootstrap.php on line 33

Deprecated: iconv_set_encoding(): Use of iconv.output_encoding is deprecated in /home2/rabbitnc/public_html/myxo/application/modules/Core/Bootstrap.php on line 34

Deprecated: iconv_set_encoding(): Use of iconv.internal_encoding is deprecated in /home2/rabbitnc/public_html/myxo/application/modules/Core/Bootstrap.php on line 35
myXo.me - Exclusive Social Networking - Good Anime!?

Forums » Off-Topic Discussions

Good Anime!?

• 2 posts
    August 3, 2016 10:43 PM EDT

Just a quick run down of the shows I have watched and loved.

The Future Diary
    Danganronpa
    Rosario&Vampire
    The Devil Is A Part Timer
    Seven Deadly Sins

Halp me find something to watch :o

• 2 posts
    August 5, 2016 5:44 PM EDT

I feel like you should already know this one, but just in case... Death Note?